Monday, Monday, go away!

>> Monday, October 24, 2005

I can't stand Mondays. I wish the week started with a Tuesday (still ending on a Friday of course). I need some new music... any good CD's out?? I love anything, plus I'm up for something different, but I don't know what. This was really good and different Aria.

Nicholas (my new cross borders romance boy) is not at work today. I think I'm really begining to develop this unhealthy obsessive attachment. But it feels so GREAT though, gives you that extra "umph". Unfortunately nothing "umphs" my Mondays... Hmm- I'll have to work out a plan to fix that later.

Also Tacit is doing something super awesome!!!! Its a sort of tag story, each person continues and adds to the last thought... and its comming out really good so far! International intrigue- go check it out and write in your part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP