Ideas please!!!!

>> Thursday, December 8, 2005

GOOD NEWS!

Barcelona will get ONE more chance to impress me!!! (I know, I'm so generous...) Well, I just got fun news that I'll be heading out there next week for some work meetings as well as some holiday festivities!!! I'm super excited. We are also going to be exchanging "secret santa" gifts and I must come up with something creative (male, around 40, with good taste, gift around $25.) Any ideas???? Oh, and I've never met this person so I have no idea what he likes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP