breaking radio silence to bring you these very important news!

>> Thursday, January 31, 2008


Yeah yeah, I know, I have completely abandoned the blog. Really, I tried to log in and I realized I didn't even remember the password!

No excuses, just lots of fun stuff going on and I'm a bit overwhelmed what to write about. As my dad says. "Just write one word, don't wait too long because then you won't want to write anything at all". Maybe he is on to something! Maybe I'll just write ONE word a day :)

Anyway, I've been all huff-huff puff-puff last few days and you ladies will understand but my dear Vito had to put up with me without a clue...

Vito: What's the matter with you?

Me: (huff puff) ...nothing...

Vito: no really, tell me

Me: ...nothing!

Vito: tell me!

Me: ...ok... it's just ... i'm SO BORED with my wardrobe! I wear the same stuff all the time, there is nothing exciting and fabulous in shops... and even if there were... it's .... blaaabla blaaa for 5 minutes at least..... I'm just so meeeeaaaad... I need new clotheeeeeesssss!

Vito: .........R U serious....??????????????

Me: ...pouty lip- yes!

Anyway, darlin' Vito sent me a few links to good european shopping websites and tonight I made my very first internet order for clothes. I definitely have to try stuff on, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Well this is one I gave a go this time: www.dress-for-less.com I just randomly decided if I would be considered small, medium or large depending on the brand and material... hope it worked.

btw: The picture on top is of Hoorn. Yet another cute town in the Netherlands. Yawn Yawn :)

6 comments:

cadiz12 January 31, 2008 at 1:56 AM  

YOU'VE ABANDONED THE BLOG?!?!?!?!?!?

i did not receive the memo on this.

Andy Baker January 31, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

I've been to Hoorn. It's cute, but sort of...well, you said it right - Yawn. I guess we're spoiled with all the cute-looks-like-a-postcard surroundings of this place.

And that sort of was a bit of a "you ladies will understand" thing with you and Vito. I'm not your average gay guy. I wear the same things all the time and I have to be nudged to buy new things and rotate the wardrobe. Good to see you back!

AinA Dad February 1, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Welcome back to Blogia. You were missed.

highcontrast February 4, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

oh my god. i've been huff huff huff-ing and puff puff puff-ing for the same reason lately. i'm so NOT inspired by stores anymore.

Caribbean Colors February 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

Its totally understandable about the blog. I go through that every couple of weeks, and then something fun happens and I feel like writing about it. As for online shopping, I've had to settle for the guess your size buying becuase I can't get anything in Belize and the people are too small in Mexico. I win soem I lose some. There's always someone ready to buy it off me here when it doesn't fit.
But, I'm happy to report that I bought 2 pairs of sandles at zappos.com and that one pair does NOT look like momma wore combat boots, and are cute with a little wedge and some rhinestones... hmmm... maybe I'll blog about it.

Paola June 13, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

I have this same conversation with hubby alllll the time! ;)

paola

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP