Happy 2008!

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My co-workers were asking what I was doing for NYE and I said, that we are having a dinner with friends (where everyone will cook a course) and then after 12 heading out to a local place to continue on the celebrations. Basically, we are at the point that we strive to be 'elegant' but, we are not exactly there just yet. There is still the need for some rowdiness.

Well it was exactly like that, the dinner was very nice (and delicious!!) and we even had a bottle of Moet to crack open (one of the many bottles, just not all Moet). Then for some fireworks outside (I have a video). Later we moved on to the bar for some more music and booty shaking. I started getting tired around 3ish... and watched with jealousy as our pregnant friend got to go home to bed! I thought that it may be kinda nice to be pregnant so that I can just leave parties early or just say that I'm tired and be carried off to sleep on a gold throne supported by four Indian elephants wearing tassels!!! Then exotic young men will feed me peeled grapes and fan me... and .... then I can take baths in pools among the lilies and beautiful little waterfalls... Hmm... pregnancy sounds like paradise! (I guess right up to the time they rip you limb from limb and then there were two.)

Sorry, nevermind...

All in all I'm excited for 2008! It seems like a good number, I always liked 8s and it contains two 4s and 4 is my favorite number. (Also 22, because 2+2 is 4!) My goals for 2008? The usual, write a book, start a business... you know, stuff like that. Travels with Vito (sounds like a new show for the Travel Network doesn't it?) will also be in order.

Anyone has a very interesting goal for 2008??

oh, ps: updates on our cookbook coming up...

1 comments:

cadiz12 January 2, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

happy new year, alexandra! we had an intimate dinner, too, but because H and i were both sick, we stayed in and watched the ball drop and then a marathon of Entourage. I know. we're old.

four is my favorite number, too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP