Don't hate me because I hate chocolate!

>> Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm the girl that hates chocolate. Well I can have a square of extra dark chocolate on a rare occasion, and I'll even indulge in a real hot chocolate maybe twice per year, but as for chocolate cakes, or random candy, I will always pass. Being pregnant did not all of the sudden make me chocolate crazy, but I do notice heightened desire for something sweet. I've been popping these babies like Alice those "eat me" cookies.
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry®-toestel

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

OMG! I just realized that you were posting on here when I found an old message of yours on FB. YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?!?!

CONGRATS to you and "Nico"! :)

- vespa rossa (remember her?)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP