Everyone needs a bit of Shakira in their life!

>> Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm a huge fan of Shakira. I've been a fan of hers since she had dark hair and thighs!

I just love this video, and not because I think girls should run around Barcelona in their bikini tops, but because of how it shows that a bit of a friendly wink and a spontaneous dance in the street can bring on the smiles and remind us to celebrate everyday. I think we should all strive to be little sunshines to those around us. Try to be friendly instead of prejudiced, try to give someone a smile instead of giving them a dirty look.



Go Shaki!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP