Sempre Primavera!

>> Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring is on the way!!!!

This is how it all started back in 2005. By "it all" I mean the "Sempre Primavera" movement that served as the catalist for some pretty unbelievable changes in my life. I mean, one day I'm standing on a busy street corner in NYC talking angry nonsense to my friend in Chicago saying how we are in the prime of our lives but why is it so BORING and NOTHING ever happens??? Well, my wise friend told me to start a blog and document everything just to see if I was indeed right; nothing ever happened or I just didn't pay attention?

Well in March of 2005 I started a blog and by coincidence or not "things" began to happen...

1 comments:

cadiz12 March 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

hooray for spring!!! and look how far we've come!!! you built a beautiful life and family in Europe and i'm, well, in the middle of a career "reboot," trying to do the same out here. i'll get there, soon i hope. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP