Five is good for today.

>> Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sorry no picture in a post second time in a row!  I know, I hate it too when posts have no pictures.  But I'm lazy ok!?  Yes I know it's vulgar to be lazy at my adult age, and even more vulgar to admit it publicly without a smidgen of shame.  Eh whatever.

Anyway, few days ago this one person told me that when her son just turned 2 he was able to count to FIVE!!!!!!!!!

I was so proud that Jr.can count to 2 and now I get to hear THIS!   So guess what I did last few days?  We counted EVERYTHING over and over again, toes, fingers, eyeballs,  duckies, banana pieces, everything.  While on a walk today Jr. counted the wheels on the truck... all the way up to FIVE!  (Well there were ten in all, but on the visible side there were five.)

So there!  Letting the child go at their  own pace?  Whatever.  Mommy needs to WIN, to WIN you hear me!  I'm not crazy I promise.



3 comments:

cadiz12 March 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM  

have you seen your kid? he is already a winner!!!!

alexis March 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM  

LOL, oh Ale, you know he's just going to want to be an artist like that right?

Alla March 5, 2013 at 8:21 AM  

cadiz- Yeah!!! i've seen him...i love that kid!

alexis- he is very welcome to be an artist or a ballerina, or a distributor of fruits and vegetables, AS LONG as he is making VULGAR BAG LOADS of money for mommy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP