Every day!

>> Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I guess I don't write enough about my everyday life in here... Well partly because you'll all just dieeeeee of jealousy- nah just kidding :) - really it's like this:

6.32am- wake up
7:09 - leave the house walk to the train (usually sipping coffee from my traveling coffee mug that I got at Target! that's right some American habits are excellent)
7.22 - Train takes off I read various books
8:01 - Change from Train to outdoor Metro- take an opportunity to jab people in the ribs unnecessarily hard (this is where I remember the good old days commuting in NYC)
8:22- Arrive at the office
work work work blaaablaaa
5.23 - leave work
reverse commute above-
7:42 - arrive home
8:00 - Vito plays chef and makes deliciousness that is eaten up immediately - I cook too- but usually on Monday's Vito, the knight in shining armour that he is, saves me from "life" and cooks, Mondays are not exactly my favorite days.
8:30 - perhaps a movie?

And there you go a picture, this is what I see outside my office windows. There is always a rainbow after the rain isn't that the deal? :)


I'm having friends (over) for dinner on Friday. What shall I make!? (Keep in mind Vito does not eat vegetables, they're not manly.)

4 comments:

alexis December 18, 2007 at 8:33 AM  

make soup make soup! You can even grind up veggies and he won't even notice them.

I love your interpretation of a day at work: work work work blah... :)

Cousin,  December 18, 2007 at 9:37 PM  

Wait, a song is coming to me!

Vito's baby takes the morning train
She works from 8 to 5 and then
She takes another home again
To find him waiting for her

cadiz12 December 19, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

H didn't eat veggies, either... at first. i'm still working on it.

i like the soup idea. how about lasagna for the main course? i have such a craving for lasagna right now. mmmm, lasagna.

Ale December 19, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

alexis - i'll make a mustard soup...

cousin- how nice a song! for me!!

cadiz- the friends that are coming over- we had lasagna at THEIR house last time... so no can do...

uuugggh

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP