Pretty Netherlands

>> Thursday, May 15, 2008


One of the millions of flower photos I took at the Keukenhof gardens last month. Vito's parents took us all to enjoy a sweet day at the park where I unleashed my hidden desire to photograph the insides of EVERY SINGLE TULIP!!! Yeah! Super tourist me!
Another very fabulous new site has been put together to showcase the pretty Holland is http://www.1000dutchdelights.com/
As for me- I've been super busy and has not properly seen the inside of my own residence. I have started learning Dutch again with classes 3x per week. Crazyness.
Pst... huge party this Saturday!.... wheeeeee

1 comments:

mjaSeattle May 16, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

Nice! I went to our big tulip festival out here a couple weeks ago... Didn't get any good pictures of the flowers, but I got some nice shots of an abandoned school bus!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP