Protest!

>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This Saturday the boys had their birthday bash at the beach which was the party of the year. Two hundred of their closest friends joined for the intimate encounter.



I would however like to make an official announcement that if perhaps my friends back home think that certain unanswered emails go unanswered due to my very glamorous lifestyle, it is NOT the case. It is simply my "bad" behaviour. OK!? Can we get that clear people! Bad behaviour that's all. :P


But not to worry, you all are invited to stay in the west wing of my new villa!!!!! (Whenever we buy it that is.)

2 comments:

alexis May 21, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

wow, 300 people - that is indeed a good turnout.

And no hookups!! :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP