Power my Shower!

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008



hmm... I'm actually not sure how I feel about these..

A RAIN Shower?

I think they look really pretty, but I don't think they're very practical. I like showers with lots of power! I would not like some weak drizzle in my shower! Ew.


Maybe someone can think of the super storm shower!? That would sound more up my alley. Maybe even a WAVE shower!!!!! You know like those wave pools! Awesome, I gotta confess I was a lifeguard at one of those during my Highschool years and let me tell you, everytime they'd turn the waves on, I'd have to kinda force myself to swallow... scary stuff...


So no rain showers at our new place, a bath however is in order. You can do all kinds of beauty treatments such as bathing in milk like Cleopatra!!! (whole milk, non of that 2% nonsence), or rose petal bath! Yummy! Vito thinks he is too much man to be taking baths.... well I don't know, I BET he'd enjoy nice aromatic bath with lavender salts and aromatherapy candles....


1 comments:

cadiz12 November 20, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

i think boys would love some of the girly stuff we do like pedicures, facials, etc. they just don't want to admit it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP