It is official!

>> Sunday, November 30, 2008

We have OFFICIALLY moved!!!

By officially I mean we have slept in then new house! And if I sleep somewhere that makes it official! ;)

Unless it's official I don't spend the night, if you know what I mean...

And I know that you know what I mean because I'm making it very clear.

And by clear I mean official!

So it's clearly very official!!!

Another words... I'm super excited!!! Even though yet another weekend was spent cleaning and re-cleaning and cleaning some more, and for some reason it's just seems to be getting messier and messier! At least the furniture has arrived and the MOST important thing... the internet is ON and the TV works. We just have one issue at the moment, there are more TVs then rooms in usage.

As I told my number one guest candidates (parents and bro) that their guest quarters are definitely coming along nicely. And of course there is a tv. Every room must have a TV. Except for the kitchen and the bathroom. In those rooms you need to concentrate on what you're doing. Stay focused and stuff.

Well, that's all for my little break, must go back to cleeeeeeaaaningggg....

4 comments:

cadiz12 November 30, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

hooray! moving sort of sucks, but then when you make it all official by sleeping there, it's all worth it, right?

personally, i can't live without my television...

Ale November 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

i remember spending a night with an amish family.. actually our whole youthgroup made sorta a weekend outing to stay at the family's huge amish house. well, they kept us very well entertained, with puzzles and table tennis etc etc but i remember i kept thinking... but when are we going to watch tv? i think it's just a habit.

alexis December 1, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

congrats, does this mean we will actually see you now once in a while??

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP