The "Holiday Program"

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This year's christmas line up:

1. Dinner on a farm with the aunt, uncle and the cousins. All of us are bringing a course, I'm making Tom Ka Kai soup.

2. Christmas concert in a beautiful old church in which Vito's dad will sing.

3. Annual Christmas dinner with "Sea wolf". Sea wolf is Vito's dad's friend who just has a look of an old sailor, though he has absolutely nothing to do with sailing...

4. My friend Kaya is coming to visit with her brand new husband! (Brand new because I have never met him. They met AND got married all within the last 2 and a half years that I was already in the Netherlands). I'm super excited.

I love holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP