You are French Food

>> Friday, November 4, 2005

You Are French Food

Snobby yet ubiquitous.People act like they understand you more than they actually do.
What Kind of Food Are You?


Ok, so addicted to these tests. (Saw this one on Cousin's blog.) I think that's part of the reason I used to job hop is because I love interviewing. Talking about myself for 2 hours! But I also like to know random things about random people... that's why I like blogging, gives you an excuse to ask anyone anything! And of course talk about myself some more!!

I need a substitute boyfriend... Nicholas is out and I need a distraction!

PS: Honestly I've never had French food, nor has it ever appealed to me... Does this mean I wouldn't get along with myself if I met me?? Hmmm... maybe not... but I'd for SURE make out with myself! I'm so hot!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

1 comments:

Catherine April 15, 2011 at 1:28 AM  

Never had French Food ?

Try Boeuf Bourguignon sometime :) Yummy !

French online

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP