How YOU doin'!?

>> Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's been a week... and longest week ever it seemed! I feel like I've gone half way across the world and back! :)



Over the weekend got a chance to hang out with the world's greatest golfer! My lil brother!!


Btw, just in case you'd like to know it was HOT in NY. I came back to good ol' Holland and immediately put on a ...coat.



There he is so cute all complete with a striped polo and so serious putting on his golfing gloves! My little professional! :) Oh, and he totally did his own hair with gel.

Staten Island's golf course is rather lovely, of course the scenery would not be authentic without BIG men with shirts undone to expose hair, gold bracelets and just super machoness. I watched as a bunch of such dudes walked by and said hello to my brother... he just kinda nodded at them. Finally the biggest and most macho of then walked by...


Big hairy dude with a Joey accent: Eii! How you doin!?
My brother: How you doin!? (plus a nod)

Me: Who was that?
My brother: That was Dough

Hmmm... I don't know about you, but when I was 8, I didn't know no Doughs like that.


POWW!!! .... WOOOW someone in New Jersey is about to get hit in the head!!!
What fun!
I gotta get all over the whole gmail blogging bit because I'm just never home anymore. Must learn to blog mid-air!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP