a blast from the past

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010

I can't believe I'm doing this. Before I even met Vito and before I moved to the Netherlands, I had another blog... I made it private before moving here because it had a lot of silly things in it like me dreaming up what kind of cupcakes I want at my wedding and I did not think Vito would be quiet amused to read about such things after DATE 3! Now however, I think it can be amusing since we are married and DID have cupcakes at the wedding. Now I just hope there is nothing super scandalous in that blog of mine...

Oh yeah, Vito was called Nico.

And the blog was: Sempre Primavera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP