Cute robot stuff overload!!!

>> Thursday, December 6, 2012

Don't you love to discover a brand new aspect of yourself that you never knew of before??  Well, I've recently discovered that I'm a big NERD!  Lucky for me, nerds and geeks are hotter then hot now days.  You see back in the days of calculus math and similar such horrors, I would simply sit next to a brainy guy and pretend I have a wondering eye...  Well!  Turns out you can know nothing about math and STILL be a nerd!  Yeeey...?! I manifest this by telling everyone that Jr. is going to be an aerospace engineer.  I even already visited a potential university and spoke to that faculty about what one needs to do to increase their chances of acceptance.  They looked at me and said: oh how nice!  When are you done with high school?...

So because I'm such a lover of all things nerd and geek, I've been totally drooling over these cute guys lately!!!  I just want to take them all home!  And this isn't for just fun and games, I'm working to create a conducive atmosphere for Jr. to be influenced towards aerospace engineering...and stuff...

Tea infuser, isn't he cute!?



Salt and Pepper shaker!!  We can call them Sonia and Pedro, and they're in luuuuurve!  Aww!  But they come from rival families, and they have to see each other in secret, then they'll commit suicides from heart break!  Now... where did I hear a similar story?





Robot ice cube tray!  "It's time to unwind" hehehe... UNWIND... meeehehe

And these guys are just too much!!! Little table top robot vacuum cleaners!

Now all this stuff I want to get is NOT for ME, and NOT for my personal entertainment... no-no... This is strictly for Jr's educational purposes!!!  Absolutely.  Most definitely it's for his education.

Lesson: Having a kid is such a selfless, sacrificing, etc, etc, etc, job....   Yeah...OK...It's soooooo much FUN!!!!

4 comments:

J {*sparklingly} December 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM  

Aww, that tea dunker dude is adorable—will definitely get junior in the genius engineering mindset! :)

My secret reason to have kids? All the amazing books (though I knew that about myself already...wonder what will manifest when kids actually do come on the scene).

PS. Speaking of robots, I always get your robot/captcha thing wrong! Grrr, it hates me.

alexis December 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

that is why we just bought some legos :)

Alla December 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

J - totally the books are wonderful! they totally 'calm' me down. although there is this one book... i will post about it..

A - Jr finally started building a tower with his blocks/legos just last week, before it was 'mama bowen!' and then he would know it down immediately
hope L is know what to do w/ them :)

neena maiya (guyana gyal) December 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM  

I want them ALL!!

You know, I totally hate refilling the ice-tray, but I'd do it every time with this one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP