Oy wei!

>> Monday, December 10, 2012

Ale: Good morning! Did you sleep well?
Jr: Yup!
Ale: What did you dream about?
Jr: Truck!
Ale: Really, and what else?
Jr: Auto!
Ale: ...hmm really... Jr. that's what you told me yesterday... and the day before yesterday!!!! and the all last week...!  I'm beginning to suspect something is up!  Are you telling me the truth???  OOOooooiiii!!! You're not even two yet!  ARE YOU LYING TO YOUR MOTHER?????
Jr:  ...mamma look!  stars! (points to his pajama shirt)

Lesson to sons:  never lie to your mother!  and don't try to change the subject!

5 comments:

alexis December 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM  

I think I dreamt about a truck this morning.. maybe he's imitating me!

Stephanie @ Henry Happened December 11, 2012 at 5:18 AM  

haha, too cute! My 2-year-old is obsessed with all manor of transportation too - truck and car love must be in their DNA. :)

Erica December 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM  

Ha ha!! They start young. ;)

Maybe you have a little engineer on your hands if he's dreaming of trucks??

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP