Conditioning training

>> Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to Jr!!!!  Two! I never thought of 2 being such a huge number before.

I'm desperately trying to suppress the involuntary panic rising inside me due to montage of various scenes depicting my baby Jr growing up fast and wanting to date, travel the world without us, go to high school, go to college that I didn't already pick out for him, be a rock star, wanting to ice skate, wanting to SLED, wanting to ski, wanting to..... uhhhg you get the point!

To calm myself I went on etsy.com and bought myself 3 bracelets...  I feel slightly better...

On the other front, I tried to organize my closet (again), because that's one of the things I can influence and have complete control over unlike some other things/people, however I created more mess then began with. Oopsiii, maybe I need to buy another bracelet, I'm not yet in condition...

wait for me ladies! 
 We're still working on teaching him to say "lady" and not "mamma' when he sees a woman, and "man" not "papa" when he sees a man.  It was quite embarrassing when random guys would walk by and Jr. would point at them and say "papa"!!!

2 comments:

J {*sparklingly} January 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

Aww, that photo of Jr is adorable!
And, let's see those new bracelets, missy!

Caribbean Colors Belize January 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM  

A guy friend of mine has a 2 year old son and when he puts him on the phone to talk to me, the little boy calls me MOMMY. Its so sweet that my friend thinks (really convinced himself) its an authentic MOMMY moment, and I hate to break it to him but he calls everyone female MOMMY. Sorry. I think given the age difference in us, its more of a GrandMOMMY moment, but don't tell him...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP