Nostalgia ~ The Scottish Highlands

>> Monday, January 28, 2013

I know, I KNOW!  We just came back from a trip!  Like literally just 2 weeks ago, but I'm totally already thinking where to next!?

Scotland last August was absolutely incredible!  I loved the Highlands.  I'd SO live there.  I'm a very social person, yet at the same time I love big open spaces with nothing but cows.  And the sky!  The sky there is HUGE.  It feels like you can "breathe" there.  We really had a hard time remembering that we were still in ''Europe".  Ireland is on our list, as well as Norway and Sweden.  But these lands would need our undivided attention for at least a week.  I need to start thinking weekend trip.  Hmm... where to!?

5 comments:

J {*sparklingly} January 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM  

Wowza, gorgeous. Definitely on my list! (As is Norway). I need some breathing room...NYC sucks that right out of you. :)

Weekend trip, hmmm. City or sea?

Alla January 28, 2013 at 7:50 PM  

could be city, or sea, or city on the sea!?...

J {*sparklingly} January 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM  

Hmm. Tallin or Riga? (Maybe too far for a weekend). What about...Odense or Copenhagen? Calais?

Heather January 31, 2013 at 2:47 AM  

The Highlands are wonderful! I was there 2 years ago and thought the same thing as you - I could move there in a heartbeat. Even with the nagging question, "Where do some of those people grocery shop?"

Francesca January 31, 2013 at 10:58 AM  

nice photo! i'm sure scotland is nice in august, but what about the rest of the year? :) brrr

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP