Year of the Snake

>> Thursday, January 3, 2013


We survived!  I distinctly remember not sleeping pretty much through all of my twenties and never having much discomfort because of it.  It took about a week to catch-up on sleep from merely going to bed at 3am on NYE.  I mean 3am!?  That's nothing, and still I feel I need a week of rejuvenating relaxation.  (Few days to go and WE ARE OFF!) 

Yes, I know I always talk about "getting older" but to be honest I very much enjoy the benefits of not "having" to stay up till 6am partying, not "having" to have a crazy party planned that involves helicopters, jets and private yachts.  It's just like relief I STILL feel every Sunday night when I realize that I don't have last minute homework to complete since there is NO SCHOOL for me Monday!!!!  I'm DONE with school!  Same with staying up till 6am shenanigans- I'm no longer required to do this!  :) Pheeew

Oh yeah, and the point of all this was to show off my skirt! I love Pink Tartan, surprisingly out of Canada.  

7 comments:

J {*sparklingly} January 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM  

Excellent skirt! (Also, is it really the year of the snake? Very fortuitous fashion choice ;) )

J {*sparklingly} January 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM  

PS. Just the thought of staying up till 3AM exhausts me. Was never much for late nights out. Cuddled up at home is soo much nicer. ;)

cadiz12 January 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM  

happy new year! you may be tired, but you look good!

we just came back from cali and i am so thrown off by the time change--has been very hard to go from sleeping in till 11 a.m. PST to getting up at 6 a.m. CST.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) January 9, 2013 at 1:54 AM  

Thanks, I need some sunny orangery with this cold.

Have a wonderful 2013, you and your family.

alexis January 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM  

I love the new skirt! Sadly I'm eating so much on holiday my current skirts are starting to feel tight so I dare say I won't be buying any new ones for a while.

Valentina Fussell January 10, 2013 at 3:46 PM  

Love the skirt!! Glad your year is off to a great start!

shayndel January 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM  

Happy New Year! 
I love the skirt, great way to start the year in style!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP