Ahh the open road!

>> Sunday, March 16, 2008


It seems like such a long time ago, just a few weeks ago we were driving around Argentina...
As you can note, blogging has been going very poorly for me. I really think I need a new angle. The whole "sunny all the time" is not really working. I'm thinking maybe to take mom and dad's advice and rename this blog. "Party all the time".... Or jet setting all the time, something that I actually DON'T do everyday but, lets say, strive to. Maybe I can just pretend I'm really really rich, and write all the stories with that twist to it??? A bit "fake it till you make it" type deal???
Maybe??
Any suggestions on a new 'angle' for the blog?

2 comments:

cadiz12 March 17, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

i'm with mama and papa. it doesn't matter what you're doing; somehow whatever you're up to always seems fabulous.

alexis March 19, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

I totally agree - aim for the stars. You already see all things sunny! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP