MARCH Babies!!!!

>> Friday, March 28, 2008


What a fabulous day! I have to admit something... I LOVE Birthdays!!

I just think that there is no way you could go wrong on that day! It's a day to reflect on the year and celebrate all the achievements all the good things and toast to the next year! (Kind of like a very PRIVATE New Years Eve!). I know some people tend to be sad or depressed that they're getting older or for whatever other reasons. I think you should always be happy especially on that day.
Birthday is simply a chance to remember all the great things in your life and infact say thank you to the people in your life. Even if you've had a terrible year lets say, Birthday is a chance to close the chapter and make new plans for the next year! Next year being a brand new chance to make it a great one!

Well enough philosophy. I love Birthdays. I love presents, little presents,
big presents, shiny presents, drinkable presents, EATable
presents!!! All prents are ALL GOOD with me!!
And... best of all... Birthdays come complete with their very own PARTY! Well since this is my big 3-0 I have decided to party year round! ha!
Speaking of celebrations la Bernadetta and Rainirio gave birth (well SHE gave birth and I believe Rainirio stood by trying to be helpful?) anyway, gave birth to little Nate-baby! In fact it's the second Nate-boy I know under the age of 2. How adorable, I had instructed B to have the bay ON my birthday but I guess she was 5 hours late... it's ok! Close enough! March babies rock! Though I don't think she was worried about it as she was in labour...
Hmm... having babies is deffinitely NOT a party, I mean the word "labour" should be a complete give away that it's WORK!! Labour - not party- but work! Just sayin'......
Anyway back to ME.
People are asking me how it feels to be 30. Well I say GREAT! I now no longer have to make excuses for being so glam, fab, elegant, nor do I have to wait for special occasions to wear big rings and furs! Thank you very much!
Now I just have to really make myself believe that I'm grown up enough to have a mercedes in midnight blue (the color is all the rage this spring btw), a yacht, and donate obscene amounts to non profit causes. (All the starts to it!) ;)
Ok, I will now let EGO out as it's feeling stifled in this livingroom...

4 comments:

cadiz12 March 27, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

somehow i think you never needed any excuses to be fabulous, ale.

hope you had a great one!

vespa rossa,  March 27, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Buon Compleanno!

(Quella torta sembra fantastica!)

alexis March 28, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

happy birthday, big-A! :)

We will celebrate in style in a couple weeks.

AinA Dad March 28, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

Happy Birthday!

What's goin' on with the cookbook?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP