Buenos Aires

>> Monday, March 3, 2008


I must say I feel really good to be back. That is, I'm not all depressed that vacation is over and it's back to "real life". I think it's because I like my "real life". Though I feel that Holland is my home now, I still felt like coming back would be simply continuing the party else where! Hmm... what do they say, that the "honeymoon" period with a new place is 2 years? Well, I'm just reaching year 1 so we still got some time :)

Now... Argentina! Some spoilers: icebergs floating in turquoise waters, no money in ATM machines, lots of MEAT, psychodelic multi-tone mountains, towns of 4 streets, floods, mudslides and other natural wonders, wine ice-cream! airlines on strike, big water and last but not least, cross border document issues.

We'll start from the very begining.

Buenos Aires (BsAs)



And I couldn't resist to snap a pic of few very sexy locals! ;)



















Restaurants:

This place was amazing! Olsen, Scandinavian Restaurant in Palermo. It was just oozing sexyness. The food was fantastic and their cocktails were out of this world.

Place/Contact: Gorriti 5870 - Palermo, Buenos AiresTel: +54 (11) 4776 7677

4 comments:

Tinsie March 2, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Hmmmm it certainly sounds like a mini adventure. Do tell us more :-)

AinA Dad March 3, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

I've always had Argentina on the radar screen especially because of wine and mountains - so what were you're overall conclusions and impressions?

alexis March 3, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

oooo can't wait to hear about all the details! Hope we can catch up before I leave for SZ!

(ps - don't be fooled, my dad's been eagerly awaiting your return!)

cadiz12 March 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

it took me a second to register that you've been in Holland for nearly a year. whoa.

can't wait to see pics of the food!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP