The party has started... un deux trois!!!

>> Monday, March 17, 2008

It's official!


Like take today for example. The party started out at approximately 7.22am as I stepped onto the party train. It was PACKED! I mean EVERYONE wanted to be IN! I moseyed on upstairs to the "lounge" to lounge until it was my stop.

I then spent about 9 hours partying at this other place (that I party at every day from 8.30 to 5.30)... It was... fun... ! ehem....

Then I partied again on the party train. It was even MORE packed! What a meat market!

Now I'm home, and just having a chill- afterparty.

Party on you party animals!
*picture is really of the station I go to everyday.

2 comments:

cadiz12 March 17, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

man, the "lounge" on my train always seems to sway so much i get seasick.

so should i change your link on my blog?

alexis March 19, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

I have NEVER seen a train that clean before. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP