Clever skirt!

>> Friday, September 21, 2012

Not the best photo job, but you get the point.  This is a very clever skirt not being too tight to constrain certain un-constrainables and having just the right amount of stretch in case the un-constrainables do indeed 'run away'.  And never mind the toe cleavage...oopsi.  
In case you're wondering how I've achieved such a banging thighs and butt.... ehem... I have to comment that it takes a LOT of work!  It doesn't happen just over night!  I worked on it hard!  Spaghetti, pizza, cheese!  Lots and lots of cheese!  :) Speaking of which... I must go join Vito on the couch for hot Friday evening of TV watching and random grabbing (of cheese) from the fridge.   Tooddles!




3 comments:

alexis September 22, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

I like! I don't wear skirts of that shape usually but they are flattering on you. :)

Alla September 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM  

because you don't have uncontrainables trying to escape!

Anonymous,  September 24, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

Svelte Sista!
VR

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP