>> Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I don't usually follow or care about celebrities in love, but this I like: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis together!  I'm rather a sucker for long brewed romances... and love at first sight.  Ok, now how much sense does that make?  But it's ok, I forgive myself.


The other report for today is that Summer is officially over.  Fall weather is rolling in quickly.  AREN'T you EXCITED!!?!  Ok, I maybe sarcastic, but to be completely frank, I am excited.  After moving to the Netherlands I have discovered something very admirable about myself.  I love NASTY weather.  The nastier the better!  I really do!  It gives me energy, and makes me feel so accomplished!  When the weather is horrendous, just rolling out of bed is an accomplishment.  If you make it out the door that's like double points!  If you smile and exhibit signs of good mood that's like telling the rest of the world "ha-ha, I'm smiling and you can not bring your self to do it, I win!" And I LOVE to win.  As I keep telling my darling Vito: the competition is on, whether or not you choose to play.  Well I'm playin' and I'm a'WINNIN'!  Ok, enough of this psycho babble, I will now go and act age appropriate.

Speaking of age appropriate, today during lunch hour I ran over to one of my favorite boutiques near my work and just in a very matter of fact way, grabbed me a wonderful knee length pencil skirt.  The boutique is big on carrying Italian and French designers and I was so pleasantly surprised that this particular skirt is a Dutch label!  YXN  I'll model it for you tomorrow.  I know you can't wait, but please, now it's your turn to act age appropriate. ;) ciao ciao

2 comments:

alexis September 21, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

I love it. Setting the bar low to make it easier to win.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP