Corner View: "oh my, ... this is horrible!"

>> Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The other day I had a conversation with a co-worker who I considered "my age".

Me: So what's new and exciting?
Him: Oh this weekend I had a love story with an older woman.
Me: Oh yeah?  How did you meet her?
Him: In a bar, she was just visiting.
Me: Aha... so how old is she?
Him: Thirty four
Me: .....................
Me: What!???????????
Me: What do you mean OLDER woman!?????????????
Him: ....um... I'm 27....
Me: YEAH AND!????
Him: ....um....... she is like SEVEN years older then me...
Me: STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!!!! JUST STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!

Later at home...
Stomp feet... to the kitchen
Older woman.... OLDER WOMAN!?!???!!!!!!!
Oh my...this is horrible...

Open the cabinet and throw all glasses on the floor............
Corner view theme by Tania
Hosted by Francesca
Invented by Jane

7 comments:

tanĂ¯a September 26, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

Ha, horrible indeed! But didn't we consider that age as old, too, when we were that young? I did. ;o)

Heather September 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

He's just a snot-nosed little brat :-) And good point, Tania, I know I never thought I would be old. I wasn't planning on dying, I was just going to be 20-something for many decades!

Francesca September 27, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

it's all a matter of perspective - from where I am, 34 is young, and, well, 27 is TOO young :)

cadiz12 September 28, 2012 at 3:52 AM  

hahahahahahah!!!!!

i had a similar moment when talking about the bears winning the superbowl and one of my coworkers was like, "yeah, i was 2."

WTF

nadine paduart September 28, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

hi-ya! lovely to meet you!

i gather you are thirty something? hee hee... the story is funny though... and i agree. being alot beyond thirty something myself...
girl! you are YOUNG!
n♥

Alla September 28, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

I feel better now.... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP