Gostoso!

>> Friday, September 28, 2012

As a lover of ALL THINGS BRAZIL I'm happy to see that Gusttavo Lima will be in Amsterdam on October 4th!  I've been curiously watching, or rather listening, how quite a few Brazilian imports could be heard on the radio here in Holland.  Imagine that!?  The country where a party signifies sitting (or standing) around in a circle.  I've said it once, and I'll say it again.  It just proves that deep down inside we really are all the SAME.  All we really want to do is tche-tche-re-re... ;)

Now while I won't be going to the concert, I may alert my coworker and perhaps he can meet some women "HIS AGE" there.

Speaking of Brazil... and being young...  I can't believe this was FOURTNEEN years ago....  This was some crazy time in Buzios which involved many Batitas de Coco.  Now days it makes me exhausted to even THINK about it.


3 comments:

cadiz12 September 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

I could seriously go for a Batita de coco right now.
Man, your hair is SOOO long!! I don't think I've ever seen it that long.

alexis September 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

14 years ago.... I remember back then! I think my hair was the opposite of yours, very short back then!

Alla September 29, 2012 at 4:41 AM  

Cadiz remember your 'blog' reveal photo taken in nyc!?? with the long hair :)

Alexis I want visual evidence!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP