Happy Holidays!

>> Monday, December 19, 2005

SP HQ wishes you all to have an EXCELLENT holiday season!!! Have fun, be safe (as always), make new friends, and give hugs to your old friends. I will see you all in the new year!! January 3rd to be exact. Make me proud do good things over the holidays!

When I come back I will go day by day and write out what happened in Costa Rica. After all that's why I have this blog to keep an account of all the fun things that go on.

Big HUGS and Kisses to all and to all a good night!

PS. Yes, they'll be good things comming out of my mouth in regards, to Catalonia.
PSS. Nicholas and I exchanged phone numbers so who knows maybe they'll be some SMS lovin' going on for me this holiday season.
PSSS. STILL don't have my suitcase from stupid iberia!!!!!!!!!!!! So i have to go to Costa Rica with a bunch of plastic bags!

Good night
kisses!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP