I am who I say I am... Like... OK!?

>> Thursday, December 1, 2005


So tell me I don't feed Nicholas' image of me being a dumb blonde...

Today he mentioned that he is going to visit some friends in London for the weekend.
I said: "Waw, cool! I've never been to London... but I feel like I know a lot about it... I've read all the 'Shopaholic' book series!!!"

*Just a side note: For those of you that were snoozing, I have seen his picture, and he is actually THE blond! He is SO blond that his hair could light up a small to medium size town...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP