>> Thursday, December 8, 2005

Hey, hey! This is purely for entertainment purposes... Maaaan, I'm so freakin' talented, I just scare myself sometimes- ;)

Here is another sketch I drew. As I mentioned before, I just love drawing people and specifically faces. For some reason though, all the girls or women I draw look like hookers...? I don't understand why it happens.... but I have definitely noted the trend. Also, not only do they look like hookers, they look like angry/upset hookers! Well, I don't know you tell me.

(Maybe I should stop using the girls in Vogue magazine as my models.)

Here... lets examine the close up--















This is just Staten Island covered in snow... Maybe the hooker was running through the forest to catch her train so she is not late for "work"? ---nevermind...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP