Food complicates EVERYTHING!

>> Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Well well well. Just as everything is really lovely and nice I have to go and complicate things!


So.... I must announce that I have decided to make.... a cookbook! I know what you are thinking, you have to be a cook to make a cookbook, but no, I'm making one about WANTING to be a cook. How you like that!? :) And I'm announcing it because than I have to be held accountable to the ENTIRE WORLD! (yáll) Otherwise I'll just laydown on a beachchair and sip virgin strawberry daqueries.


And I'm not allowed to disclose anyfurther pictures but here is one of the beautiful cookie-cakes that we had at AMSTEL HOTEL for High Tea!!!!

Oh! And just to make it even more entertaining... I've decided to give myself a deadline: End of November! THIS November!

So exciting I can't stand it myself!

Ciaoooo bambini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP