>> Monday, October 1, 2007



This is where I went running in the mornings while I was in Boston. Pretty!
Coming back felt really normal and nice, even though I was greeted on arrival with some very aggressive looking dark clouds. Today however it was GORGEOUS!




All I wanted to do was be a complete homebody for a while, but OH how quickly the travel bug stirs... and I'm already so excited about PARIS next WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time for me, I think I will really like it actually. When I was little I got a doze of French movies, I wonder if it will be similar to what I already have constructed in my mind...
Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP