No me dejes madrid!

>> Thursday, October 18, 2007


Just came back from Madrid. What did I learn?
Traveling for work is not a vacation rather an extension of your work day to 24 hours. (No, I'm not complaining, just commenting.)
I can eat LOTS of olives, wait, we all knew that already...
Drinking beers at 12.01 is perfectly acceptable.
...accompanied by jamon serrano eaten with your bare fingers... in fact that's exactly how top executives do it.
Let's make it an early night means midnight, and early in morning means 10am.
I forgot how much I like Spain!!! Waw, I guess the last time I was in Spain was a long long time ago. Ok, I was in Barcelona 2 yrs ago, but that's NOT Spain (THEIR WORDS not mine).
I can't wait till Vito and I are there together!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP