>> Friday, October 5, 2007


Well time is drawing near.... GIRLS TRIP!!!! We are going to PARIS this weekend! All for Pleasure, no business. AAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh
I just love it, I think it has been my dream to be able to say these words: "I'm going to Paris for the weekend". LOVE it!!
As you can tell I'm supper excited, I've heard so many different "reviews" half and half both of which totally opposing and now I can't wait to find out which side I'll be on....
More importantly there are many questions to answer:
Are the women all pretty?
Is the food all fattening??
Is shopping completely amazing???
Are all the men gay?
Well stay tuned for some revelatory citizen reporting from the location! MEEEE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP