Corner View: Notes on a leaf

>> Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm having a little dinner party for 8 this Saturday.  I'm so excited, I love proper dinner parties!  This one is also special because I'm setting up two of my friends on a blind date!!  Have I mentioned that I LOVE to meddle in other people's love lives?  I'm really bad at it too.  Well, I WAS bad at it but once I realized to go completely against my instincts on matching people I have dramatically improved.  My absolute favorite is throwing (what I feel are) total opposites together and seeing what happens.... ;) 

Uhhhh.... I can't wait! 
Corner view theme by Cole
Hosted by Francesca
Invented by Jane


5 comments:

Kitchen Butterfly October 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM  

Have fun, I love dinner parties. And I hope the 'blind' date goes well. Veel success!

Alla October 11, 2012 at 11:29 PM  

Thank you Ms. Butterfly!

Anonymous,  October 12, 2012 at 7:08 AM  

Dinner parties can be a lot of work, but so much fun! Best of luck with the matchmaking!

alexis October 13, 2012 at 9:54 PM  

lol - now, not all your advice is bad in the love department. :)

Francesca October 17, 2012 at 10:24 AM  

I don't know how I missed this, but now I understand the (later) mention to the blind date!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP