Take the plunge!

>> Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm so lucky I love nasty weather.  The grayer, the rainier the better! It gives me energy.  I would have never guessed that about myself a big sun lover and all I thought living in a rainy country would be so depressing.  Somethings you just have to try to realize you love them. 

I thought scuba diving would feel claustrophobic with the tight suit and all that water on top of you but in fact it feels like flying.

I thought having a child would limit you from discovering new things in the world.  In fact a child makes you rediscover everything in the world in a new way!

Alright enough sappy stuff... Happy Friday!

Homework for the weekend: surprise yourself by doing something brand new, come back and report! 

Disclaimer: sunnyorangery will not be held responsible for pregnancies ;)

4 comments:

alexis October 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

I agree with everything except the rain cheering me up. Still waiting for that one to take effect.

cadiz12 October 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM  

it's so hard to imagine your sempre primavera/sunny all the time self finds comfort in the dreary weather! i guess you make your own sunshine.

this weekend i will be surprising myself with how much extra i can work for no extra pay. :(

Anonymous,  October 20, 2012 at 7:54 AM  

Completely agree with you about children, they are such a gift. :) It gets pretty gray and rainy here in Oregon... you would love it!

Emily October 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM  

I love the rain too! Although I can't say it necessarily gives me more energy... it's more likely to make me want to take it easy and enjoy being cozy inside ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP