I'm alive!

>> Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Dinner was faaaahbulous daaaling!  Everything went smooth, the food was well received and the drinks as well!  So much so that PERSONALLY speaking, it was completely unnecessary for me to have that extra two beers at 2.30am.  That's all I gotta say.  But I did recover... finally... Sunday afternoon.

My friend who was supposed to get set-up was not able to come claiming a flu!  So the blind date did not occur to everyone's dismay as we were hoping for dinner side entertainment... :)  But we will plan a dinner with just four of us later to try again.

Meanwhile it is already Tuesday night and the week is running away quickly...

Oh, and I made WAY too much humus.

Lesson learned for next party: drink less and eat more humus.

3 comments:

Francesca October 17, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

You can never ever make too much hummus! Love the party pics, you all look great - did you take them before 2.30am? :)
Glad you had fun!

Alla October 17, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

YES WAY before 2.30am...

alexis October 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM  

looks like you guys had a great time. I think I recognize some of those folks in the pictures.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP