>> Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What a fiasco of a weekend!

First Jr. takes a nose dive off his bike into... concrete ground.   Blood and all... Twenty minutes later he is fine but I remain traumatized the whole weekend!

Then on top of my child drama, I got to worry about my family in Staten Island as they prepared for Hurricane Sandy.  They're perfectly fine and my dad finally got the credit he deserved for being right in insisting we buy a house with "Elevation A" (on a hill).  Now that I think about it, well duh! Of course you should buy a house that is on higher ground especially on an Island!  Even if the island is part of NYC.

So yes, poor ME and MY ruined weekend.  Yes, I AM the bellybutton of the Universe and the world revolves around me.  :)


But- complaining is not allowed on the Sunny Orangery.  It's totally unproductive.  So instead here is a pretty picture of pink flowers against blue pot right from my back yard.  Pretty no!?

4 comments:

cadiz12 October 31, 2012 at 6:02 AM  

thank god your fam is safe!

Junior is already riding a bike?!?!

Alla October 31, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

it's one of those silly plastic bike which he still somehow managed to ride at high speed.......

alexis October 31, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

I am glad to hear your family is right.

And are you on elevation A missy, living below sea level?? ;)

Francesca November 3, 2012 at 8:00 AM  

We live on top of a hill, near the sea, and when the weather turns nasty, on the coast, they get flash floods, up here, we get land slides ...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP