Corner View - ENERGY!!!

>> Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Energy!

I define myself by this word!  Energy is the only answer to this thing that we call life, it is ALL we have!
(Hands in the air menacing... at something... bolt of lighting is heard.... somewhere)

Ok, so the drama aside, it's time to reveal a secret.  While everyone that knows me is amazed by my seemingly boundless energy, what they don't know (well actually they ALL do) is that it all comes from a very well defined source.  The fountain of youth?  Pretty close!

COOOOFFFEEEEE!!!!!

Transformation takes place from the very moment the delicious nectar hits my lips.  Life starts pulsing through my veins.  My brain starts registering sounds and sights begin to acquire focus in my eyes.

One VERY satisfactory espresso had by me in the Loire Valley... I took more pictures of it then the castle we were visiting.  I know, I need to discuss this with my toxicologist.  And hey! at least I leave out the sugar, see above diagram for evidence.  Boy, this is like the longest caption ever in the history of the world... No, universe!  Yeah!! 
Even when I was pregnant, I continued drinking one small cup of coffee in the mornings.  After a day and a half of abstaining, I determined that it was safer for the unborn child if I went ahead and had my coffee.

Oh, and please, don't ever, EVER, mess with my coffee...

Corner View theme:  ME!!! 
Hosted by Francesca
Invented by Jane

P.S: Come play with us next week!!  See next week's assignment over at Francesca's.

14 comments:

Le monde dÖ November 21, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

That's an energy source I really like! Nice idea and post :)

Dana November 21, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

Thanks for the laugh!
It gets me going each day, too. Sometimes I go to bed thinking of the cup of it taht I will have in the morning. No kidding.
D

J {*sparklingly} November 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM  

Ha, hilarious——I remember reading that SI ferry post "live" the first time around. Lesson learned: Ale - coffee = bad. :)

Kari November 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM  

love it! nothing like a good cup of coffee to start the day!

nadine paduart November 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM  

well... i couldn't have said it any better, that hitting the lips moment... i know it only too well.
n♥

alexis November 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM  

LOL - I love the note to your future husband in the shout back to the past you. Vito, take note!

And I hear you on coffee. It is truly one of the things I love most about my office is that we have nice coffee now.

Anonymous,  November 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

morning coffee is the best ... real coffee, not some instant one.

shayndel November 23, 2012 at 2:54 AM  

Energy is one of my favorite themes too!
And it goes perfectly with coffee!
Thanks for this weeks theme and for sharing your secret;))

cadiz12 November 23, 2012 at 5:37 AM  

i love coffee, but i have to keep it to a minimum or else i will be up for two days! but i do love how much energy you always have, Ale.

Anonymous,  November 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

I love coffee! And diet coke. :D Have to drink at least one of each every day!

Caribbean Colors November 24, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

I'm opening my store now at 6:30 a.m. to serve those heroin, err, I mean coffee addicts (myself included) I just bought a new shiny stainless steel Breville espresso machine too, and I l o v e i t more than I love my refrigerator. Diet coke runs a close 2nd.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) November 25, 2012 at 3:14 AM  

For me, not coffee...Enrique!!! Yum.

Actually, vitamin B 12. Yes, boring.

Heather November 28, 2012 at 5:06 AM  

Great minds DO think alike! I think looks better than mine - mine is cheap and INSTANT. A bit of sin using instant coffee, isn't it??

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP