Peanut Butter Cookies Ice Cream Sandwiches... wow what's a mouthful!

>> Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Here is the other cutesy thing I made for the "manly" dinner.  Peanut Butter Cookies Ice Cream Sandwiches!

The recipe inspiration for the cookies came from here and the plating from here.

1 cup of peanut butter (creamy)
3/4 cup of organic brown sugar
1 large egg
3/4 tsp baking soda
pine nuts for flower decoration

Mix all ingredients well.  Put a spoon-full of on the cookie sheet flatten and decorate with pine nuts. 

Bake on a cookie sheet in a warmed up over at 175C (350F) for 8 minutes.  8 minutes ONLY!  Note that cookies will still be completely soft when you take them out of the oven but they will harden in a few minutes.  Don't stick the cookies to bake longer or they'll burn.  (I burned my first batch because I'm not good with authority and decided to bake longer then 8 mins.)

For the ice cream filling I used store bought cinnamon ice cream, mixed it with a bit of pickled ginger syrup.  

Ta-da! 


7 comments:

Erica November 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

I just love peanut butter cookies. I never thought of using them for an ice cream sandwhich. Yum!

Stephanie @ Henry Happened November 14, 2012 at 4:39 AM  

oh yum! Love me some peanut butter - and I love the ice combination you used - cinnamon with ginger syrup sounds amazing.

cadiz12 November 14, 2012 at 5:17 AM  

omg those look DELICIOUS.

Francesca November 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

I like anything that includes pine nuts! :)

Emily November 15, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

Wow! Those look totally amazing and mighty tempting! ;)

Julia | JuliasAlbum.com November 29, 2012 at 5:55 AM  

Good looking cookies! Love the color!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP