Back from the trip!

>> Thursday, April 7, 2005

Hi people!
I'm back, so everyone can stop missing me now. I was VERY happy to find sunshine and reasonably warm weather upon my exiting the airport. However I'm still a bit confused about the location (or not location) of my red carpet!! It's ok though I wasn't looking too much like red carpet material.

Tomorrow I'll be taking it easy so I'll have time to tell you some stories. Yes I have pictures too, not too many but enough for my show and tell. I'm a little sad, which I think is a reflex I've developed every time I come back from Europe.

Ok, a nice long bubble bath is waiting for me... haha, actually there is a story I have from Barca about bubble baths... hmhm

chauchau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP