At a sample sale in NYC...

>> Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I hate public sample sales! That is sample sales that are NOT by invitation only. Today there were about 100 girls standing in line to get inside the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale! Uggh- I was so annoyed. Plus, some of these girls were so fat!!! I just felt like telling them not to bother because nothing in there will fit them so don't waste time! Uff, I wish I had my camera with me so I could have taken a picture of the zoo.

Anyway, lesson kids: don't be fat, cus I'll make fun of you. (unless you're a cute chubby guy... I have a thing for chubby guys...).

Lesson number 2- do NOT have public sample sales, its tacky! and rude to the fat girls who don't know any better, cus they won't be able to fit! For example, my butt doesn't fit into Dolce and Gabbana ... even laying on the floor with two hot (but gay) sales guys trying to zip me in... so I won't go to D&G sample sales... (for another few months...)

For those of you that don't care about sample sales and are not intimately familiar with D&G and DVF... Good for you!! I mostly go to these things just to give the other girls dirty looks and be able to make fun of them later! (Oh, and maybe get those D&G jeans and sell them on ebay at an inflated price... shhhhhh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP