Questions with three answers

>> Friday, June 10, 2005

Cadiz wanted to see the answers to these... It was difficult for some reason for me!

Three screen names you have had: Ale is the only screen name I've had.

Three things you like about yourself: Ahh, I like SO MANY things about myself, maybe better frased: Three things you like MOST about yourself:

  • My sky high self-esteem and confidence
  • My ability to count on myself to reach goals
  • My ability to see beautiful things in everyone
Three things you don't like about yourself:
  • Laziness
  • stubbornness
  • That's it...just two :) hehe

Three things that scare you:
  • Affecting someone I love negatively

Three things you are wearing right now:
  • Hawaii print shorts
  • Black wife beater
  • Silver bracelet

Three of your favorite songs:

  • Anything Shakira sings
  • But I do have a most favorite song, but I forgot the group and the name of the song

Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months:
  • A new spa treatment
  • To learn German (well, that's not new, I've tried that last year too)
  • Sailing
Three things you want in a relationship:
  • Loyalty
  • Common goals
  • Obedience (kidding. no i'm not)

Three things you can't do without:
  • Ocean
  • My family's approval
  • A nice deep tan
Three places you want to go on vacation:
  • Scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef
  • Madeira Islands
  • Lamu, Kenya
Three things you just can't do:
  • Enjoy eating cakes
  • Be by myself
  • Stay seated for longer than 15 minutes

Three kids' names:
  • I want to adopt, so I'm thinking they might come with names?
  • But I do like Julianna, Marcello, Simon

Three things you want to do before you die:
  • I'm beginning to get frustrated with these questions... how can you just number these things... I don't know, there is only one thing and one thing only that I am interested in doing... and that is laying on the beach, I don't really care about getting anything else done.

Three celebrity crushes:
  • Elijah Woods - (...what!? He's 22.)
  • Brandon Fraser
  • Marat Safin
There we go! Done! and what a way to finish... with a mental picture of sweat dripping from Marat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP