>> Saturday, June 4, 2005


Oh... there is a ZOOM button!

Here are my two little pictures, but it's important to visually document this. It got wilder on the second set that she did and maybe next time I can look into putting a little video on here, that way we can see the butt shaking and the "snake" move. But I guess Good Morning America already provide that service. :)

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/SummerConcert/story?id=816209

She also had some cute, cute boys doing the musical accompaniment. I want me some of that flute player... raaarrr.

I seriously can't wait for the CD on Tuesday! I wish I had it now as I'm jetting of to the Hamptons. (Yes, because that's the kind of life I lead.) hehehe

Ciao Belli!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP