Action/Adventure Bitte!

>> Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So tomorrow I will be in Germany! Hoooraaay! Eww- Lets do this better... HOOOOORRRAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!

Ok, a little better...

I'd like to be able to say that there are no bounds to my excitement and anticipation, but honestly, at this point, I just simply CAN'T WAIT.

I think we all choose the kind of genre our Romance story resembles... There are, after all, lots to choose from: Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Suspense, Chick flick... I choose mine to be an Action/Adventure one! (Ha! and y'all know what kind of "action" I'm talking about!? *note to kids- I'm TOTALLY talking about flying on a jet plane, and such..)

So Action and adventure... here I come!

Some questions to ponder... which I'll have the answers to when I come back- I think..

1. Will we make it out of the apartment?
2. Will we give each other bloody noses while discussing world cup?
3. Will Ronaldo loose any weight on the WC cafeteria food?? (Well, I guess this is just my personal question.)
4. Will I get to meet any of his friends? (They live in a different city.)
5. Will there be hot single guys? (This one is WallStreet's request.)
6. Does his espresso machine have a foam making capability??? (I couln't tell from the picture he sent me... and I haaaaaave to have my cappuccio in the mornin'!) ...gosh, is it me? or everything I say just sounds dirty...?... sorry, i'm guessing its just me...
7. Did he block out time for shoe shopping? (Like I specifically requested on page 25 of my "pre-trip" planning notes I sent him.)

Hmm... well that's about all... I guess I'm not going with too many questions after all...

Ok, only hours left to be counted...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP