Dumb ass questions deserve a...

>> Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Ale: Hey Nico! Guess what!? I'm planning on getting a hair cut... shaving my head actually!! Are you going to break up with me??

Nico: Ohh noooo! NO WAY! I would never break up with you over your hair cut! ...I am sure I would be able to come up with MUCH better reasons to dump you!!

Ale: ..Ahhmm... Great! ...I guess... huhh?....



*note: no I'm not shaving my head, I'd look good (think Natalie Portman), but I'm not going to do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP