The perfect life

>> Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The 10 year high school reunion is coming up. I'm not going, not only because its in Chicago, but also because all the people that I really care to see and know, I DO see and know.

That whole thing however got me thinking. Is every thing in my life the way I want it to be? Wait, no, that's an irrelevant question really, because weather or not all things in my life are just how I want them, what is relevant is am I doing everything to make my life perfect??

Hm... ?

Well, lets see.

Things in my life that I currently do not like:

1. commuting to work with ugly people (if they were more stylish and cuter I don't think I'd mind it so much)
2. not having my own kitchen to conduct food related experiments in
3. not having enough occasions to wear dressy dresses

Things in my life that I like:

1. my job
2. living with people that give me hugs, make me fresh strawberry salad and peel my grapes
3. living in a place that is green and relaxing

Now how can I arrange not commuting with ugly people, having my own kitchen and living with people that peel my grapes? While living in a green and relaxing place with plenty of opportunities to wear dressy dresses??

Hm... well definitely NOT by sitting around asking dumb questions!!!!!

Ok, so I'm going to get up and get me some coffee so I can think this through with more clarity.

Maybe later go to a Sephora... I mean, I'll need fresh new colors to wear with those dressy dresses!

Lesson kids: its not about having the perfect life, its about THINKING that you have the perfect life!

(you're welcome!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP